Results-Oriented Attorney Helps Utah Residents Plan for the Future
Dedicated counsel for wills, trusts, and other estate planning issues
If you die without an estate plan in place in Utah, your property and assets will be distributed according to the state’s intestate succession laws. At Wasatch Legal Services in Kaysville, I am committed to helping you protect your property and assets by providing you with knowledgeable estate planning advice. When you enlist my counsel, I carefully examine your circumstances and goals to craft a plan that accurately reflects your wishes. Having a deep understanding of the various legal mechanisms used to protect assets and property in Utah, I can accurately assess your situation and provide you with strong recommendations on how to safeguard your estate for those you love.
Kaysville attorney offers high-quality service for estate planning matters
Depending on the size of your estate, the process of protecting your assets may be complicated. At my firm, I have the skill and knowledge to create sound plans for estates of all sizes. Clients throughout Utah choose my firm for estate planning counsel because I deliver:
- Highly responsive representation — I understand the importance of protecting your legacy and loved ones, so you can count on receiving prompt replies to your questions and concerns.
- Individualized attention — As a sole practitioner, I provide each client with the personal attention their estate planning matter deserves. I work closely with you to understand your objectives and offer comprehensive advice on securing your legacy.
- Cost-effective service — Recognizing your need to protect your assets and property, I focus on providing cost-effective counsel.
A solid estate plan starts by contacting a skilled attorney. I offer a free initial consultation so you can understand the law as well as the estate planning process.
Utah law firm provides trusted estate planning counsel
For clients in Utah, my firm provides trustworthy representation in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — By offering comprehensive estate planning counsel, I am able to assist clients with a variety of issues including will drafting and review, powers of attorney, and healthcare proxies.
- Trusts and estates — Individuals looking to protect assets and properties and control them during their lifetime may want to consider creating a trust. I can assist you in setting up a living trust so that your estate can avoid probate, and your assets and property can go directly to your intended beneficiaries upon your death.
- Wills and probate disputes — If beneficiaries or family members not named in a will disagree with its terms, they may decide to contest the will. I will fight aggressively to resolve even the toughest will disputes.
Securing your estate is one of the most important decisions you can make. As a dedicated attorney, I can teach you how to create a plan that fulfills your wishes and preserves your property and assets.
Contact a skilled estate planning attorney in Utah
Wasatch Legal Services helps Utah residents with all types of estate planning matters including trusts and estates, medical directives, and wills and probate disputes. Please call 801-893-4032 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Kaysville office.